Maintaining Your Processes with Yearly TuneUps!
After achieving the CMMI rating, organizations should perform periodic TuneUps to maintain the strength and efficiency of their processes. The TuneUps should be performed every 6 months to a year to ensure that the organizations maturity level does not deteriorate.
Benefits of this service include:
- Reducing costs and preparation time for next appraisal
- Recommending process improvements for increased performance efficiency
- Ensuring process documentation currency
Our services include the following:
- Performing Gap Analysis
- Performing Process Audits
- Reviewing project documents for compliance
- Provide guidance on feasible metrics to measure cost, schedule, quality, and performance
- Analyzing metrics for process control and improved efficiency
- Developing process models to establish predictability of performance
If you would like more information regarding our CMMI TuneUp Services, please contact us.
CMMI and SCAMPI are registered trademarks of Carnegie Mellon University.